Special Educational Needs
SEND at Christ Church CE (c) Primary School
At Christ Church, we are committed to providing a fun, stimulating and inclusive curriculum to ensure the best possible progress for all of our pupils. Each pupil at Christ Church is valued and supported, whatever their needs or abilities. We encourage our pupils to be aspirational, to strive for success and to make progress against their previous achievements. Our aim is for every pupil to leave Christ Church as happy, skilled learners, with a desire to continue learning and be successful in life. We utilise the expertise and experience of our staff to secure special educational provision for pupils who require support that is ‘additional to and different from’ that provided within our differentiated curriculum. Our provision addresses the four areas of need identified in the Code of Practice (September 2014):
- Communication and interaction
- Cognition and learning
- Social, mental and emotional health
- Sensory/physical needs
Please click below to access all relevant policies and reports relating to SEND provision at Christ Church.
- SEND Information Report (November 2016)
- SEND policy (November 2016)
- Local Offer http://helpyourself.staffordshirecares.info/localoffer
- SEN Code of Practice (Jan 2015) https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/398815/SEND_Code_of_Practice_January_2015.pdf
Further links to websites which may support your child at home will be added to the site shortly.